School name: Kirkby High School
School Address: Bracknell Avenue, Liverpool, L32 9PP
Telephone: 0151 477 8710
Headteacher: Rochelle Conefrey
Any enquiries should, in the first instance, be directed to the main office who will direct you to the most appropriate person to handle your query.
If you wish for any copies of information presented on this website please contact the school on the details above.
Ethos & Vision
Through sustained and rapid improvement, our school community will continue to grow into a flagship of excellence within the region.
We believe Kirkby as a community deserves a High School of the very highest quality, where Kirkby parents can trust their children will:
- Be cared for in, and part of a calm culture built on mutual respect
- Be encouraged to have the very highest aspirations and given the support to achieve those goals
- Be taught outstanding lessons by dedicated staff
- Develop their creative curiosity and independent thinking skills
- Enjoy a wide range of inspirational experiences, within lessons and during extra curricular activities
- Grow into mature, responsible, thoughtful and successful members of society
Please behaviour policy which includes exclusion arrangements is available to download here: Behaviour Policy
Please click here to view our admissions policy
Our latest results (Provisional data 2018)
- Attainment 8 score: 34.76
- Progress 8 score: -0.79*
- Grade 5+ in English and Maths: 22.32%
- Percentage entering English Baccalaureate: 10%
- Percentage achieving grade 5 or above in English Baccalaureate: 4%
- Percentage achieving grade 4 or above in English Baccalaureate: 6%
- Students who stayed in Education or went in employment after finishing KS4: 96.3% (2017)
School Performance Tables: Please click here to view the performance tables
Other headline figures
- The percentage of students achieving at least a strong pass in English and Maths has increased by 3%
- The percentage of students achieving an English strong pass increased by 3% and maths strong pass increased by 8%
- The average attainment of students entered for EBACC has improved from an E to a D-
- The average attainment of our disadvantaged students has increased
- The percentage of students achieving a standard pass (grade 4) in science has more than doubled.
- The percentage of students achieving a strong pass (grade 5) in science has more than doubled.
- The average attainment of disadvantaged boys is higher than the previous year.
- Attainment 8 score: 36.1
- Progress 8 Score: -0.7
- Grade 5+ in both English and Mathematics: 19%
- Entering English Baccalaureate (EBacc): 8%
- Achieved EBacc: 3%
- Ofsted Inspection Report December 2018
- Monitoring Visit June 2018
- Report February 2018
- Ofsted Report February 2017
- DfE Performance Tables
- POAP Phase 1
- POAP Phase 2
- POAP Phase 3
Pupil Premium Information for 2018-2019 academic year
Pupil Premium Information for 2017-2018 academic year
- Pupil Premium impact statement 2017_2018
- RLT School Student Premium Strategy Document 2017-18
Pupil Premium Information for 2016-2017 academic year
Year 7 catch-up premium
- Year 7 English and mathematics Catch-up Premium 2017-18
- Student Catch Up Strategy Document 2017/18
- KHS Year 7 Catch Up Grant Actual Spend 2015-16
- Year 7 Catch up Impact 2016-17
Curriculum and Qualifications
Our curriculum information can be found here.
Information on all KS4 subjects can be found in our options booklet which can be downloaded here: Options Booklet.
Please visit our Policies page for our latest policies.
SEN coordinator: Jeanette Rigby
Charging and Remissions
Provider Access Policy
Gender Pay Gap Report
The report can be viewed here: 2018-19 Gender Pay Gap Report
Trade Union Facilities Time Report
Please view this report on the Rowan Learning Trust website by clicking here.
Data Protection Officer: Chris Bolton (Email: C.Bolton@hhhs.net Telephone: 01942 204640)
If you require a paper copy of any of the information on this website please contact the main office and they will arrange this for you.