School name: Kirkby High School
School Address: Bracknell Avenue, Liverpool, L32 9PP
Telephone: 0151 477 8710
Headteacher: Rochelle Conefrey
Any enquiries should, in the first instance, be directed to the main office who will direct you to the most appropriate person to handle your query.
If you wish for any copies of information presented on this website please contact the school on the details above.
Ethos & Vision
Through sustained and rapid improvement, our school community will continue to grow into a flagship of excellence within the region.
We believe Kirkby as a community deserves a High School of the very highest quality, where Kirkby parents can trust their children will:
- Be cared for in, and part of a calm culture built on mutual respect
- Be encouraged to have the very highest aspirations and given the support to achieve those goals
- Be taught outstanding lessons by dedicated staff
- Develop their creative curiosity and independent thinking skills
- Enjoy a wide range of inspirational experiences, within lessons and during extra curricular activities
- Grow into mature, responsible, thoughtful and successful members of society
Please behaviour policy which includes exclusion arrangements is available to download here: Behaviour Policy
Please click here to view our admissions policy
Our latest Results
Attainment 8 score: 36.1
Progress 8 Score: -0.7
Grade 5+ in both English and Mathematics: 19%
Entering English Baccalaureate (EBacc): 8%
Achieved EBacc: 3%
Pupils who stayed in education or went into employment after finishing KS4: 78%
School Performance Tables: Please click here to view the performance tables
Other headline figures
- Attainment has risen between 2016 and 2017 and is showing signs of bridging the gap between school and national in the basics measure
- In the new accountability measures, the grade equivalents have risen in all areas. The attainment gap has closed between the school and national by 0.1 in overall attainment, 0.71 in the maths element and 0.8 in the open element.
- The disadvantaged gap to the national other has closed by 9% in the basics and by 2.7% in attainment.
- Disadvantaged pupils’ attainment 8 scores have risen overall, in the maths element and the open element.
- SEND and low on entry pupils’ attainment has risen over the past 2 years.
- Over the past two years progress has increase overall, in the maths element and the open element.
- Low ability pupils in English, middle ability pupils in mathematics and all ability pupils in the open element met or exceeded floor standards.
- Monitoring Visit June 2018
- Report February 2018
- Ofsted Report February 2017
- DfE Performance Tables
- POAP Phase 1
- POAP Phase 2
- POAP Phase 3
- RLT School Student Premium Strategy Document 2017-18 – next strategy review date: August 2018.
- KHS Pupil premium impact report 2016 -17
- KHS Pupil Premium Predicted Spend 2016-17
Year 7 catch-up premium
- Year 7 English and mathematics Catch-up Premium 2017-18
- Student Catch Up Strategy Document 2017/18
- KHS Year 7 Catch Up Grant Actual Spend 2015-16
- Year 7 Catch up Impact 2016-17
Curriculum and Qualifications
Our curriculum information can be found here.
Information on all KS4 subjects can be found in our options booklet which can be downloaded here: Options Booklet.
SEN coordinator: Jason Webb (To contact please ring Kirkby High School, 0151 477 8710)
Charging and Remissions
Provider Access Policy
Gender Pay Gap Report
The report can be viewed here: Gender Pay Gap Report
Data Protection Officer: Chris Bolton (Email: C.Bolton@hhhs.net Telephone: 01942 204640)
If you require a paper copy of any of the information on this website please contact the main office and they will arrange this for you.