It is with great pleasure that on 9th March 2022, we achieved the Leading Parent Partnership Award (LPPA), which is a nationally recognised award founded on research and a coherent framework of objectives in order to further develop our home-school links.
The award consists of ten evidence-based objectives that schools must achieve.
- The school demonstrates a commitment to work towards the LPPA
- The school makes and implements effective plans to achieve and maintain the LPPA
- The school is a welcoming and friendly place for parents
- The school promotes an awareness of and participation in lifelong learning opportunities available in school and in the community to all groups of parents
- The school holds and actively promotes enrichment opportunities or events for joint parent/ child participation
- The school provides good induction for all new parents
- The school provides parents with relevant and user-friendly guidance and information to help them support their child’s learning
- The school produces and implements parent friendly policies to stablish effective home-school links and improve student attendance, punctuality, behaviour and progress and positive participation in school
- The school provides good support for transition for parents when their children leave the school
- The school evaluated progress against the LPPA
We are proud that the external verifier concluded that we should receive the LPPA for a period of three years. Over this period, we will continue to work closely with parents and other school partners to ensure that we further develop our strong home-school links as we strive to provide the highest standards for our whole school community embracing our philosophy: Excellence for All.