To meet that goal we deliver:
- High quality teaching within a caring, respectful and safe environment.
- Excellent progress monitoring and guidance plus regular communication with parents or carers.
- A broad curriculum which includes GCSEs and BTec diplomas to allow pupils to explore themselves and their subjects to increase understanding and help each individual succeed.
- Outstanding facilities for sport and academic study within bright, modern buildings.
- State-of-the-art ICT computer suites to teach financial and new media skills plus design technology facilities where skills such as Computer Aided Design and manufacturing are taught.
- Educational workshops in partnership with Barclaycard, which have seen exchange visits taking place between our pupils and schoolchildren from Namibia.
- Residential weekends to improve English and Maths skills, which include sporting and team building events and overseas visits to support our Modern Foreign Languages courses.
- Inspiration through sport, with pupils training alongside Paralympic athletes and being encouraged to become Young Leaders. We also focus on making sport inclusive and educational, with events including Girls in Sport Week, Healthwise and National School Sports Week.
- A wide range of after-school clubs including gymnastics, netball, football, dance and cross country.